Cutting Down a Plastic Bottle For Craft Use
- bowl about the height you wish to cut
- pen or pencil
- cutting shears or very sharp scissors
- round container like a plastic bottle
- Turn your bowl upside down. Place your container next to it and make sure this is the proper height you need your container. Take a pencil and roll the container around holding the pencil still in place while marking your area.
- Poke through the plastic and cut as evenly as possible around the area using your lines as a guide.
- Next take your container and swipe it several times in one direction across the sandpaper. This will make the top smooth and there will be no rough edges to cut yourself on.
- Decorate the container however you wish and display your pens and pencils or any other item you might like in it.
By maphisx7 from Gordonsville, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:41:23 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us