Pattern for a Child's Poncho

I am looking for a child size poncho pattern (2-4). I have the adult lion brand pattern #40433 which I printed off their website, but was unable to find the children's size. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Jan Marie from Madison, CT

I found a Simplicity poncho pattern for fleece lined suede. I bought faux suede fabric and lined it with blanket fleece. As we both know you can make adjustments to patterns. The number is 4812. Some pattern sites have "out of print" patterns which are very inexpensive. Go to and see what's there.

Here's something I found out recently that might help......type in Google Search/Images in the search bar and then type in " free patterns" or whatever it is you're looking for and it brings up tons of pictures and websites to search!

Kool huh!

ps-not ALL " out of print" patterns are expensive! Go to "Pattern", they have all types of patterns for sale cheap listed under the classifieds section on left side of page.I joined up and bought a pattern from this lady for $1.00 and free shipping!

You can also look for patterns by placing an ad "items wanted"

Good Luck!

February 19, 20090 found this helpful ... =Search&searchText=childs+poncho

I did not know if you were looking for sewing or crocheting. You did not specify, so here are some crochet ones.

February 19, 20090 found this helpful I have used this website for several patterns for ladies at the nursing facility where I work. You can choose either knitting or crocheting. As with another suggestion, I just Goggled knitting patterns and found it. Good luck and happy crafting.

Hi to the gal that sent me the knitting-crochet website, I was wondering how secure this site is. I found the exact pattern I was looking for. That's for your help and look forward to your reply. janmarie

Crafts ClothingFebruary 18, 2009
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Polar Fleece Blankets Ready for Poncho Making
Making a Polar Fleece Poncho
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child