Crocheted Poncho Pattern

Category Patterns
There are many sources for crocheted poncho patterns, both free and for sale. This is a guide about crocheted poncho pattern.

Does anyone have an old pattern for making ponchos that came out in the 60s? I lent my pattern out, never got it back and would love to make some for the grand kids. They tied at the top and were knitted or crocheted.

Barb from Greenwood, SC

Answers

lionbrand.com and type in ponchoes. Thery have all styles on there.

I am looking for a crocheted poncho pattern for a little girl. My granddaughter is 4 and saw one at the store and fell in love with it. Hope someone can help, as I would like to make her one for Christmas.

Cheryl from Tacoma, WA

Answers:

Crocheted Poncho Pattern

One time I searched "crocheted poncho" and got all kinds of sites with free patterns. The best one I believe is called free patterns.com. http://www.freepatterns.com
Hope this helps! (11/02/2005)

By Cindy