Fancy Company Vegetables
You can make any vegetable fancy for company by doing the following:
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan.
- Slice 3 or 4 cloves of garlic with a potato peeler.
- Saute garlic in pan until golden.
- Add a well drained cooked vegetable, such as green beans or chopped broccoli.
- Heat until warmed through, then sprinkle 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese shavings on top.
- Cover pan a few minutes until cheese melts.
This is delicious.
Source: Allrecipes. com
By Susann from Saint Cloud, FL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 14, 2017 at 9:59:00 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us