Share Crafts

Dollar General Clogs

I wanted to recommend these shoes I got today at Dollar General for only $4. They are super comfy and lightweight plastic slipons. i will love to scoot them on to go outside for mail or firewood or to take out the trash. They are clog like with the old style"earth shoe" toe and are vented on top. Not the prettiest shoes on the market but HEY!

These would probably be good out in the garden too because they can be hosed off easily!

By Veronica

By Debbie 9 02/14/2008

I LOVE these for gardening. I keep them at home and in our school's garden cottage eclusively for gettin' dirty in the garden. With alot of use, they can retain some discoloration from the dirt but then you can just scrub them up a bit with dish soap, rinse off and good as new.
Happy gardening!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By (Guest Post) 02/16/2008

These were all the rage over here in the UK last summer and they are called crocs.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Debbie Dzurilla 28 1,124 02/16/2008

With no picture I was wondering what in the heck these shoes looked like but then a poster said they are "crocs" so that explains it. I haven't owned any of those yet nor even tried them on. Maybe I should because something that can be slipped on and off is definitely handy....also shoes that can get dirty and washed off is a definite plus!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment