Clover Valley Soups Reviews

Buying these soups at the Dollar General stores can save you a lot of money compared to national brands. They taste pretty good, too. This is a guide about Clover Valley soup reviews.

In case you haven't noticed, the price of a single can of name brand soup has gone up so high that a person trying to budget can't hardly afford it. I found that Clover Valley Bean with Bacon soup is comparable in taste to another National Brand, with the exception being you get 18.6 oz. of the Clover Valley for $1 whereas the national brand for almost 1/2 as much, you pay over $1 almost $1.50! I find this brand at Dollar General Stores but I haven't checked elsewhere.

Top Comment

Thanks for the tip. I've never tried that brand of soup. You know too, you can doctor up and stretch canned soups and make them tastier and feed more people.

I agree! I think people try to turn their noses up cause Clover Valley is sold only @ the Dollars store & some act like that's beneath them. If it wasnt for the dollar stores, my family would be in serious trouble! Good post!

Bean and Bacon soup is the base of a recipe for "soft" tacos I used to make almost 50 yrs.ago and still do today. Heat the soup WITHOUT adding water( or a small amount if to thick).It makes a paste, you can add crumbled/shredded meat if you want. I usually just use the soup with chopped onions,lettuce,black olives ,tomatos,shredded cheese or even left over hash browns,chopped green chilies,rice.

Just whatever I have on hand.Use a small amount of butter to cook the corn tortillas, just warm, turn over, warm the other side, fill and eat. Sometimes I use "Pepper Sauce " instead of Hot Sauce for a differeant flavor. Yum GG Vi

By melody_yesterday (Guest Post)

Great Granny Vi :: the soft tacos sound GREAT !
----------------------------------------------------------
nardog :: yes & why so many people end up in trouble with the finances = too picky!
---------------------------------------------------------
Post by Debbie52 :: your welcome! I find adding 3 teaspoons (or 4 depending on my mood) dollar store powdered soups to both the tomato & to the chicken noodle (all I have found that I can stretch with so far) & an extra can of water work wonders !
I generally don't buy canned beef vegetable soup because I make a GREAT freezer soup from leftover veggies & beef that is 100x better ! ;)