Use for Cotton Baby Blankets

Buy cotton baby blankets whenever you see them at yard sales or wherever. Cut them into squares and use as lint free cleaning cloths.

By Lisa

I do a similar thing with queen sized flannelette sheets. Buy them in charity shops for $2-4(Australian), then snip and rip them into small squares - any size you want really. I get over 50 cloths from each sheet and they last me for ages as paint rags, dish cloths, dusters, etc. They wash well, sometimes fray a little at the edges but if you want to make them a bit more durable you could hem the edges - I don't bother. They are usually lint free as they have been washed so many times, and are great for 'dirty' jobs like pet accidents - more absorbent than paper and you can just throw them straight in the bin.

Uses for Baby Blankets
Uses for Baby Blankets
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsOctober 6, 2004
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Baby Blanket
Baby Blanket Patterns
Green Blanket
Ideas for Repurposing or Reusing Blankets and Comforters