Reviews of Haan Steam Cleaner for Floors

Which Haan model steam mop do you like? How about the handheld steamer?

By Trixie from Washington, PA

Best Answer

Hi Carol Brands,

Yes, I used the Haan for the first time, and it has removed some of the shine on my linoleum kitchen floor...argh. I will probably not ever use it again.

I might add... I found it hard to use. It did not glide easily like I thought it would. Felt like it was being stuck to the kitchen floor, hard to push. It left so much water on the floor that it took about a half hour to completely dry. I had to refill to the top line on the plastic container several times before I was done; that's for one floor. Be sure to sweep thoroughly before using, or you'll be pushing dust and dirt around on your floor. I would wash the cleaning pad separately in the washer or wash by hand, since it has velcro on it.

It's overpriced. And a big disappointment. Don't waste your money.

Brenda S

Don't buy it! This thing is a piece of junk. Just smears dirt around the floor, barely cleans up anything. Company won't take it back either, so they don't stand behind their crappy product.