Cassie (Boxer)

My pet's name is Cassie. She is a three year old white Boxer. I rescued her by answering an ad looking for a home for her. Like all larger dogs, she loves to run from one end of my acre and a half yard to the other. She was obedience trained when I got her.

When I get ready to go anywhere, if she is going with me I tell her to go to the truck. There are two pickup trucks, three cars, and a sidekick in the yard. She goes to my truck and sits by the door while I unlock the gate. She waits until I get her blanket spread on the passenger's seat and then she sits and looks out the windshield just like any other passenger.

She also tells me when it is time to bring the other dog in at night, and when it's time for me to go to bed.

By Clynn

Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beautiful and precious boxer girl. I have a white boxer boy named Mugsy. He was being given away also. I feel so fortunate to have found him. He makes me smile everyday. His picture was posted awhile ago.

June 2, 2010 Flag

Cassie (Boxer)

Cassie is two and a half years old. She is a boxer. I got her six or seven months ago from an ad in the newspaper. They were giving her away.

She loves to run and chase butterflies. Even more than that, she loves to go for rides. I have a car and a pickup, and she knows the difference. When I tell her to go to the truck, she runs to the passenger's side and sits until I unlock and open her door. If I go without her, she waits and watches at the window until I get back. When I get back, she runs and jumps and turns flips and goes back and forth to the truck until she gets out of breath.

By Clynn from Inglis, FL

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beauty. What a companion. Good insurance policy. Forever faithful. True love. True joy. (12/20/2009)

By muttmom

Cassie (Boxer)

She is beautiful. Of course I'm biased, I have a white boxer boy named Mugsy. He makes me laughed more than any dog I have owned. It's impossible to have a bad day when he is around. His owner was giving him away also. I feel so lucky to have him in my life as I'm sure you do. (12/20/2009)

By merlene

Cassie (Boxer)

What a beautiful baby! You could never find a more faithful friend. I have a boxer and he brings so much love and laughter to my life. I couldn't imagine life without him. (12/23/2009)

By tambri

Photos Pets DogsJune 2, 2010
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos