Moving a Window Decal to a Different Window

If I remove a kid's sports decal from the car window, can I reapply it to another car window?

Marthab from San Antonio

You sure can use the decal over again if you remove it with a product called Undo. You can get it at any craft store and I have even seen it in Lowes. This product lets you remove fingerprints from photographs without harming the picture. I have even uses it to remove photos from those dreadful magnetic photo albums. I have used it plenty of times to remove a postage stamp because I messed up on the address. This product neutrilizes the glue on stamp. When product dries which takes only a few seconds the stamp will be as good as new. Hope this helps. Janette

There is an easier way to remove window decal without tool - using removable window decals. Here is some information.

It is so cheap, you can just remove and throw it away.

http://www.pandaprintshop.com/index ... ?page=shop.browse&category_id=79

Consumer Advice Cars AdviceOctober 8, 2006
Older Cat
Moving an Older Cat
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
Iron-On Patch
Removing Iron-On Labels and Patches
Duck eggs in a nest.
Moving Duck Eggs
🎄
🍂