Merlin (Black Domestic Cat)

Merlin is 1 1/2 years old. He is a black domestic cat. I got him from a friend at work who took in a stray that had kittens. He carries the Kermit the Frog around like a blanket and always leaves it in his food dish.

By CT from West Boylston, MA

Merlin567x225.gif

He is Gorgeous!! And that fact that he loves "Kermie" is TOO cute!!

That is so cute! He is definitely smarter than my solid black cat, Miss Kitty. She adopted me about four years ago (came up on my porch and wouldn't leave), and she plays with her toys, but doesn't carry them around! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

That is too cute! My cat does a similar funny thing. He will get the rubber duckie out of the kids' bath basket, and float it in his water bowl! And if his bowl is empty, he puts it in the dog's water bowl!!!! Cats are smart little critters!

I wonder if he leaves him there to eat, thinking he might be hungry.

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE HEARD OF A CAT DOING. HE IS A GEORGOUS CAT. OUR BLACK CAT HAD 6 TOES ON THE FRONT FEET.

That is so absolutely darling! Makes me miss my pussums all the more!

What a sweet face! I laughed out loud when I saw the Kermit he was holding. My cats do silly things too. My one cat Sebasian loves to "hang out" in the washing machine. Bops me in the nose(gently) to get me up in the morning to feed him. He is quite the talker too. My life wouldn't be the same without my babies!

There's a special place in my heart for black cats. He's absolutely gorgeous.

I have been around cats all my life and have never seen one carry a stuffed animal before, he must be so smart. I have a black cat who was born with no tail, he will be 11 years this month, had him since he was a baby. He has grown to be pretty crabby now, doesn't care for the other pets, but he's still my baby Peanut.

Black Cat
Black Cat Photos and Information
Photos Pets CatsDecember 6, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🎄