Tabby Cat Photos

Category Cats
The distinctive coloration of the tabby cat is made up of stripes, dots, lines, or swirls, generally accompanied by a mark resembling an M on their forehead. This coat pattern is found on many domestic cats. This is a guide contains tabby cat photos.

Tabby Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Tabby Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Cornelius is a 6 month old Tabby. He was a rescue pet, who was found in a gas can, by my grandson Jason and his girlfriend Alex. Yes, when we say "rescue", we really mean it, because he was just 3 weeks old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Cornelius is a 1 year old Tabby cat. I got my pet when my grandson and his girlfriend couldn't keep him. He is the deity that keeps me sane. He loves to look out the door for critters and other cats in the yard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Lumpy is a 1 year old Tabby. We got Lumpy (aka Pepper) when my husband suffered from two strokes last fall. We wanted a pet for him to help in recovery and to help relieve stress.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Cornelius was found in a gas can. He was just a kitten when a family friend took him in. She kept him till she had to find him a home and at age 8 months, that home was with me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

PB Jelly turned up in our front yard in August. She was very shy and although she would hang out in the front yard, she would only watch us from a safe distance. She loved to sit on our fence, just out of reach. Sometimes she would venture to our backyard to lay on the block wall, to sun herself.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Baby Girl is a 2 year old Tabby cat. Baby was part of a litter that was up for adoption at our local grocery store. It was the 4th of July weekend and she just meowed her way into our hearts.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We rescued him and he was a very scared injured little kitty at the time. He likes to run around chasing things like play toy mice and bouncing off everything in the house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Here is a picture of Horace. She (yes it's a girl, with a boy's name) went to the Rainbow Bridge recently so I wanted to share her memory.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

She is 7 weeks old. She loves to sleep all of the time and she loves to be rubbed on her tummy. If you try to lay down she will crawl over you so she is up against you and curl up right on your chest. She is so awesome.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

She was adopted from a rescue 3 months ago. She likes the toys that squeak and watching videos for cats on YouTube.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I got him from the Humane Society on July 5th. He loves cuddling with me. He's so sweet.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

She was an unwanted cat, adopted by my parents. Last month she just appeared at my parents' doorstep. And she's so welcome to be part of the family.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is Tiger Lily my daughter's kitten baby on a crocheted afghan I sent to her, instead of a hug, because we don't live in the same country at the moment.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

My grandson's dad bought these two as kittens about two years ago.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I got him from our local shelter, when he was about 12 weeks old, in 2005. He was my sweet boy! He knew he wasn't supposed to be in the kitchen window, but he looked so cute, I let him stay. He died in 2015, and I still miss him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Pepper and Ginger are 1 year old tabbys. We got the two kittens when my husband had a brain bleed last October. My daughter thought it would help him in his recovery since it has been found that having pets reduces stress thus the blood pressure is lowered.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Clover the Tabby Cat. Clover is 7 months old and is a tabby. We got Clover at the Humane Society when she was 6 weeks old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Cassie is my 3 year old tan tabby. I got her at the humane society 3 yrs ago.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes