Orange Tabby Photos

Category Cat Breeds
Tabby is the name for distinctive fur pattern that is found across different breeds of cats. A tabby cat typically has striped fur with an "M" marking on their forehead. This page has orange tabby photos.

Orange Tabby Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Orange Tabby Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I got my pet from our friend's barn, a few days ago.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 22

James is a 3 or 4 year old orange tabby. James came to us from the local shelter. He likes to eat, eat, eat, and sleep. He is the most loving cat with the biggest purr. Love in a fur coat!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 21

Pumpkin is a 5 year old Orange Tabby. We got Pumpkin when he was 6 weeks old from a man who was giving away free kittens from the back of a pick up truck in a Petsmart parking lot.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 20

Morris is a 3 year old kitty cat. He is one of Callie's kittens, and this is my granddaughter, Sunshine, trying to reach him. Morris loves to play outside, and chase all the little critters. He was also checking out Sunshine and her new pool.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Petey is 2 1/2 years old. He's an orange tabby. My friend's cat had kittens and she was going to take them to the pound. We weren't really ready for another cat, but I couldn't let this little guy be taken away.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 18

Tigger is a 2 year old domestic cat. My Tigger was born on August 5, 2009. He was born under my bed and was the loudest kitten I have ever heard in my life!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Joey is an 8 year old long haired orange tabby. We got Joey as a little kitten from a teller at our bank when we lived in New Jersey. Joey loves his ball chaser (the toy where the ball goes round and round and there is a cardboard scratcher in the middle.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 18

Tiki the cat is approx. 1 year old. He is a Mackerel Tabby. Tiki was a stray kitten who popped out of the bushes and followed us while we were walking our dogs! I fell in love immediately.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

Gunter is about 1 1/2 years old and an orange tabby. He took shelter under our front porch this year around Thanksgiving. He hunts squirrels and chipmunks.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Packson is a 10 year old Tabby. I adopted him in 2005 at the Nebraska Humane Society.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

Taz is 14 years young! He is a long haired orange cat. He was a stray that came to live with us when we were between houses living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 adults, 2 kids, one dog, and two cats!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

Houston is an over 1 year old orange tabby. He was my Valentine's present, my husband took me to the local SPCA and I fell in love.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

Garfield was a tabby and is deceased by natural causes. When we went to the vet to have another pet given her shots, the vet had his assistant parade Garfield on the counter knowing that my wife would take him home. That was in 1994.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Fluffalove is a 1-2 year old mixed breed. I got Fluffalove two years ago. Fluffalove likes to eat and loves being petted 24 /7.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Tigger is a 3 year old domestic short hair Tabby cat. We got him free from a farm 3 years ago. He likes to stalk me, and swat me and run. He also has toys throughout the house.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

This table used to be nicely decorated with several house plants, grandkids' artwork, and such. Now it is the private domain of the cats. This photo was taken shortly after I installed a couple of bird feeders in the front yard.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Karma is my office assistant. Here he is on a break. Normally, he is head butting my hand while I am trying to mouse, walking across the keyboard adding his own thoughts to the editing, or trying to catch the pointer on the LED.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Keikei is a 10 month old orange cat. He was rescued at about two weeks when we saw someone throw him out of a car window passing by. He was found in some bushes and has turned out to be the most loving of all of my cats.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

I came across LD's picture on Craigslist and instantly fell in love! This was in late August. Upon picking him up from his original owner, I discovered the poor guy completely covered in fleas!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Mr Peanut is a 6 month old red tabby. We adopted him from our animal shelter. He was reaching out and crying; I call it getting the screaming "meemees". When I talked to him and he calmed down, I had to take him home.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

These young kitties are the newest addition to our family. They were both adopted this spring from different shelters.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Cubby is a 14 year old orange tabby cat. My son adopted him for Mother's Day from Pets Unlimited in SC. Cubby is laid back. He sits at the dinner table most nights like a person. He has a little mouse that he plays with and loves cat nip.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Tigger is 2-1/2 years old. He is an American Tabby that we adopted from our neighbor. He likes to run after balls and occasionally go in the yard and frolic.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

I know this little guy doesn't look like the cute, well loved pets we usually see on this site. This little guy showed up at our door before Thanksgiving. We think he's another drop off from someone who didn't want their cat! He was starved and injured.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Tigger is a 3 year old kitty. I've had him since he was born. He likes to play with my son and my other pets. He is the sweetest cat I've ever had and the biggest!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

I bought Shine from the shelter when he was 8 weeks old. Shine likes to look out of the blinds like a nosey neighbor, play with his favorite stuffed animal and pillow (tackle it) and playfully attack my leg as if he is in the wild when I walk by. He also likes to talk excessively.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

I get to see this wonderful interaction every morning. It is so sweet to see how Peanut the cat loves my old, sweet, Banjo. She is such a loving little Chihuahua mix and she is very old. She looks forward to getting these little shows of affection from Peanut.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

15 years ago I rescued Jack from a horse barn following his abandonment in the country.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Nails came to us through friends that live in Tennessee. They drove him all the way to Florida. He was about 8 weeks old when we received him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Peaches is 2 months old. A family member gave Peaches to us a couple of weeks ago and she's entertained us daily. She favorite things to do are eat, sleep, and play. That's her day.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

A friend was moving away and couldn't take the animals with him so we got to keep Ginger. We got her in the summer of 2015 and she was already a year old.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Fry is a two year old Tabby. My son brought him home. He likes to play with his toys. He is very loving and fun to be with we love him very much

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Prowler is a 16 year old orange Tabby. He ran away from his original owners, and adopted us. We called them, and they said he was lucky to find us. He loves our woods for hunting. He likes to hunt chipmunks.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I got him a week ago online. Likes to play with its toys and cuddle.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

This is Buddy hanging out on the patio.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4
Load More