Orange Tabby Photos

60 Orange Tabby Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Orange Tabby Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I got my pet from our friend's barn, a few days ago.

small orange tabby kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

James is a 3 or 4 year old orange tabby. James came to us from the local shelter. He likes to eat, eat, eat, and sleep. He is the most loving cat with the biggest purr. Love in a fur coat!

Cat looking up at camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Leo is about 3 years old and a ginger tabby. Leo was a terrified, physically and probably mentally abused stray cat that came out of near-by fields around 2 years ago. I leave food out for the many strays in the area, most I never see.

A ginger tabby in a pile of leaves.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 23

Pumpkin is a 5 year old Orange Tabby. We got Pumpkin when he was 6 weeks old from a man who was giving away free kittens from the back of a pick up truck in a Petsmart parking lot.

Pumpkin watching TV.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Morris is a 3 year old kitty cat. He is one of Callie's kittens, and this is my granddaughter, Sunshine, trying to reach him. Morris loves to play outside, and chase all the little critters. He was also checking out Sunshine and her new pool.

An orange cat checking out a small pool with a baby in it.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Joey is an 8 year old long haired orange tabby. We got Joey as a little kitten from a teller at our bank when we lived in New Jersey. Joey loves his ball chaser (the toy where the ball goes round and round and there is a cardboard scratcher in the middle.

Joey showing his white fluffy tummy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Petey is 2 1/2 years old. He's an orange tabby. My friend's cat had kittens and she was going to take them to the pound. We weren't really ready for another cat, but I couldn't let this little guy be taken away.

Petey (Orange Tabby)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Tigger is a 2 year old domestic cat. My Tigger was born on August 5, 2009. He was born under my bed and was the loudest kitten I have ever heard in my life!

An orange cat sleeping in a crib.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Tiki the cat is approx. 1 year old. He is a Mackerel Tabby. Tiki was a stray kitten who popped out of the bushes and followed us while we were walking our dogs! I fell in love immediately.

Cat and flower pot.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Gunter is about 1 1/2 years old and an orange tabby. He took shelter under our front porch this year around Thanksgiving. He hunts squirrels and chipmunks.

Orange tabby laying on grass

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Packson is a 10 year old Tabby. I adopted him in 2005 at the Nebraska Humane Society.

Photo of a Packson Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Tigger is a 3 year old domestic short hair Tabby cat. We got him free from a farm 3 years ago. He likes to stalk me, and swat me and run. He also has toys throughout the house.

Tigger in reading glasses.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Taz is 14 years young! He is a long haired orange cat. He was a stray that came to live with us when we were between houses living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 adults, 2 kids, one dog, and two cats!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Houston is an over 1 year old orange tabby. He was my Valentine's present, my husband took me to the local SPCA and I fell in love.

Cat lying on its back, all sprawled out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This table used to be nicely decorated with several house plants, grandkids' artwork, and such. Now it is the private domain of the cats. This photo was taken shortly after I installed a couple of bird feeders in the front yard.

Karma and Numi Bird Watching

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13
Load More

Pets Cats Cat BreedsSeptember 12, 2013
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Orange-Tabby-Information-and-Photos.html