Seasonal Wall For Easy Decorating

The various seasonal holidays have always been fun to celebrate with lots of decorations throughout the house. But I now find my storage space is more limited and I often am rushed to get all the decorations up in time for the holiday.

So, my solution has been to merely put up a season wall, a small wall at the focal point in our living room that has a small table under it. For each holiday, even St Patty's Day, the wall and table get decorated.

All the decorations have to fit in one storage bin, marked for the occasion. I am no longer tempted to buy all the cute stuff out there for the various holidays, and my children have happily been the recipients of all my extra holiday decorations.

By Lynne from Chula Vista

Nearly the same idea here. I did the full decorating while our sons were growing up and missed that after they left home. Now I decorate the top of a small bookcase in our hallway that both my husband and I see frequently. That satisfies my urges and reduces time and items as well as the storage factor. My only exception is Christmas. That decorating is my passion so remains fully done.

Charlotte

Veggies as a Seasonal Decoration
Seasonal Decorating Tips
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMay 12, 2009
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎉
🎄