Black Stuff In Bosch Nexxt Washer

My Bosch Nexxt Washer has black stuff on rubber.

Denisesa from Winnipeg

sounds like mold. You should be able to scrub it off with a bleach solution and a toothbrush.

I have tried everything to get the mold off of the rubber on my Maytag. NOTHING worked. I called out the loneliest man in town, the Maytag repairman. Oh yeah, he says, you got mold on your rubber. You should have put vaseline on it when you first bought it. Well great, nobody bothered to tell me that, so now what do I do? Well, he said, you have to replace all the rubber. So far, I have just scrubbed it even though it doesn't budge the mold--I think it must penetrate it, but I know that somewhere down the road I will have to replace the rubber molding because of the mold. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 26, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:18:49 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.