Cheap Candle Making Kits

Does anyone know where I can get cheap candle making kits? I have collected a bunch of beer bottles and other types of used glass bottles from my fridge and cupboard and wanted to make a ton of candles for the winter time (to line the yard with candles for Christmas instead of using paper bags).

By Loleini

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would try Ebay. Just type in Candle making kits. I just buy wax by the bulk and also buy the wicks the same way, also the scents.

Making Candles
Making Candles
Consumer Advice Store FinderOctober 21, 2011
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Several jars filled with hot red wax.  Sticks with wicks attached lay across the top of each jar with one end of the wick in the wax
Making Homemade Candle Wicks
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Jelly Jar Candles
Making Jelly Jar Candles
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 9:20:15 PM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.