Cheap Candle Making Kits

Does anyone know where I can get cheap candle making kits? I have collected a bunch of beer bottles and other types of used glass bottles from my fridge and cupboard and wanted to make a ton of candles for the winter time (to line the yard with candles for Christmas instead of using paper bags).

By Loleini

Answers

I would try Ebay. Just type in Candle making kits. I just buy wax by the bulk and also buy the wicks the same way, also the scents.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Making Candles
Making Candles
Consumer Advice Store FinderOctober 21, 2011
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Boy in Pikachu Costume Against Spider Web Curtain Background
Making a Pikachu Costume
LIttle Boy in Cowboy Costume
Making a Cowboy Costume
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 24, 2016 at 3:03:39 PM on 10.0.0.20 in 315 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.