Making Christening Candles
March 18, 2019
I'm serving another special occasion. Part of the ceremony is the lighting of candles. It has already become a practice in the modern generation to beautify these candles to serve as souvenirs after use.
- assorted ribbons (sizes and color of your choice)
- hot glue
- felt gift wrapping paper
- Cut felt wrap into 4x4 squares.
- Take one and fold diagonally. It will form a triangle.
- Fold several times. About 3 to 4 times.
- Draw the shape of a petal and cut off the traces.
- When you open it, it will look like a flower. This will serve as the drip catcher.
- Fold it back and cut lines on its tip. The candles will be inserted here.
- Now, get a candle and insert it into the center of the flower where the cuts are made.
- Wrap candles with ribbon starting from under/bottom of the flower. Use hot glue to secure.
- Wrap with another color if desired.
- Take two small sized ribbons.
- Put them together and make a tiny bow out of it.
- I have here used a glittered smaller ribbon and made another bow.
- Stick the glittered bow into the two colored one.
- Place them under the flower.
- Then it's done.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.