Browsing: Keeping Vegetables Fresh

Veggie Not Staying Fresh

Recently I read the posts on cleaning refrigerators with vinegar and water. I did that and now my veggies are not staying fresh for longer than a couple of days. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?

Christina from Tempe, AZ

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You may have to wash the frig again not using vinegar. The problem may be that acetic acid is made from vinegar. Acetic acid has a pungent odor and is used in making drugs, dyes, plastics, and fibers.

Check to see if you bumped the thermostat controls when you cleaned. Check that the settings are where they were/need to be.

You probably knocked the humidity settings. Veggies need to be on high and fruits on low. If you have it wrong they won't keep.

Fresh Vegetables
Keeping Vegetables Fresh
Food and Recipes Food TipsJuly 30, 2008
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Refrigerator is Not Staying Cold
Freezing Cauliflower
Storing Cauliflower
Veggie burger patty.
Veggie Burger Recipes