Knockout Roses Not Blooming

What can I do to get my knockout roses to bloom?

By Sharon

We just moved to our current home 5 months ago and have the knockout roses for the first time. I put banana peels on mine and they went crazy! I also snip the used/spent blooms down to the cluster of fifth leaves and they will come back again. All roses love banana peels. I just throw them (cut up chunks) on top of the soil.

Have you fed them at all? They like a good feeding early when they are putting on foliage and then again about 6 weeks later. I use a concoction on mine called alfalfa tea. I buy alfalfa meal (you can get it at farm stores) and mix it with water. I feed the plants with this a couple of times during the summer.

I've just started the banana peel thing and hope it works as well!