Cut Long Pantiliners in Half

I buy the box of "long pantiliners" and use scissors to cut them in half. You only use half anyway and it's like getting 2 boxes for the price of one.

By cakelady99 from BlueRidge, GA

Wonderful idea! I use the full fledged pad being an old person. I was at a political meeting with a friend who is much younger that I and she had on some really cute flat shoes which were very uncomfortable. Her arch was killing her. I pulled out a pad and we tore it in half and made an arch support for her.... It helped a lot. Of course we did all this in the lady's room giggling all the while. My family and friends all say if something needs doing I will find a way to do it.

That won't work, the stuffing can come out and roll down your pant leg.

Feminine Hygiene Products
Saving Money on Feminine Hygiene Products
Better Living Frugal Living TipsFebruary 16, 2011
Textured Half Shell Cowl
Making a Textured Half Shell Cowl
Triangle Quilt Blocks
Making Half Square Triangle Quilt Blocks
Macaroni and Cheese
Cooking with Dairy Products