Jess (English Bull Terrier)

Jess is a 5 year old English Bull Terrier. I got her in April 2003. She likes to play with her toys, and camping. She will not go in a river, but she will swim in the sea.

By Edward from Manchester, United Kingdom

Isn't it strange that Jess will go in the ocean but not in a river. I guess she prefers salt water so she will be more buoyant! She sounds like a really sweet girl. Who's the beauty beside her in the picture? That was really a joke about her trying to carry all that weight, I hope. I know I would do the same thing she did - lie down! Ha! Thanks for sharing Jess with us and God bless you.

Jess sounds like he has a sweet and unique personality :-) But I can't help to wonder why you didn't mention the other pretty poochie's name, breed and attributes even if that poochie is not yours because they appear to be really good pals :-(

It makes me feel sad to think the other poochie might also be yours and is not being treated as an equal. It makes me think of parents showing favoritism by showing off one child over the other(s) and leaving the other(s) in the shadows :-(

Great looking dogs...both of them! Jess sounds like a fun, furry friend. I'd like to know something about the other one, too.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Jess is a pretty girl and what a hoot when our pets have do's & don'ts. My doggie loves his banana but will not eat them unless cut up or hand fed. He will let them rot on his plate if uncut. *sigh* Ok who is the fluffy cute faced pooch next to Jess? That dog is gorgeous to and looks like one you just want hug. OMG that solo pic of Jess is hysterical! Talk about overload and her expression what a neat fun dog.

What wonderful pictures! I admire that you have provided a comfortable space in the shade and a big dish of fresh water for them. You are obviously an excellent pet owner. Lovely to see such happy, handsome dogs.

Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 27, 2009
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
American Staffordshire Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
🎄