Pattern For Crochet Afghan Arrowhead

I am looking for a crochet afghan in an arrow head pattern I started one and never finished it now I cannot find the pattern. Can anyone help please!

Roxanne from Oelwein, IA

like this one? says it's from a Leisure Arts booklet on Mile-a -minute afghans

I just saw that on the Herrschners website. I have attempted to attach the pic. If you send them an email, maybe they will respond? I love that afghan. But now, I am trying to find beginner fast knit afghans as I am trying to teach myself to knit and tend not to be that patient. Thank you.

Just a few minutes ago I was admiring one call Arrowhead. I am attaching a pic. Maybe you can go to their (Herrschners) website and ask for a copy. All I see is the kit. I am looking for a beginner fast knit afghan pattern. I am attempting to teach myself to knit but I am not very patient. I need real easy with larger needles. Thanks

Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crafts Crochet PatternsDecember 3, 2007
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos