Use Antiperspirant For More Than Under Arms

If A person is heavy, like myself, they need to understand that deodorant is needed in more areas then underarms. Any place skin touches, whether behind the knee, under breasts or under the stomach, it is important to keep cleansed and followed with antiperspirant to keep this area dry and odor free! We're as beautiful as anyone else, just have more skin to care for! May God bless!

By Deb816 from Hampton, Tennessee

I like to spray deodorant on the soles of my feet on a hot day. Not only does it help to keep my feet from being smelly when I'm wearing my closed in work shoes, but it also cools them down.

Since I'm about 50 pounds heavier now than I was before a near-fatal run-in with a drunk driver 6.5 years ago, this tip is very timely for me. Adding a smear of solid deodorant under my breasts keeps the sour, yeasty aroma from happening!

It's also great at preventing chafing on your thighs when you are wearing skirts or dresses. I used to use the anti-chafing gel for long nights out, but then I read that stick deodorant works, and I think it works better. Save the chafing gel to use as a cheap foundation primer (no kidding! its way cheaper than most primers out there and its the same thing).

Woman Using Antiperspirant
Using Antiperspirant
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceSeptember 18, 2009
A tree planted too close to a home.
Getting Rid of Tree Roots Under a House Foundation
Kitchen Sink
Cleaning Under the Kitchen Sink
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Loveseat Arm
Re-Fluff Sofa and Loveseat Arms