Using Antiperspirant

Woman Using Antiperspirant
Antiperspirant is typically used under the arms to prevent sweating in that area. Some people have found other ways to use this personal hygiene product. This is a guide about using antiperspirant.

For all you women, I've tried this and it works! After you apply deodorant under your arms, also apply it under your breasts and between them if you sweat frequently. It's helped me tremendously.

If A person is heavy, like myself, they need to understand that deodorant is needed in more areas then underarms. Any place skin touches, whether behind the knee, under breasts or under the stomach, it is important to keep cleansed and followed with antiperspirant to keep this area dry and odor free! We're as beautiful as anyone else, just have more skin to care for! May God bless!

By Deb816 from Hampton, Tennessee

I have reached that age when I have my own "personal summers" (aka hot flashes). In just minutes my forehead looks like a well-fed spring! As a result of the flash head sweats, my hair gets wet and the make up starts to run into my eyes. One day it came to me that if an antiperspirant was meant to keep your underarms dry, why wouldn't it work on a sweaty forehead? Ta-da! It worked! Now when I get dressed to go out, I just rub some unscented antiperspirant (One certainly doesn't want her forehead to smell like an armpit fragrance!) on my forehead and have seen much improvement from doing so.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

I sweat a lot in the warmer weather, but on my face and head. I just bought some expensive facial antiperspirant on the internet, but I am also experimenting with just applying my regular deodorant/antiperspirant to my forehead, nose and cheekbones. I would quit if if irritated my sensitive skin, but so far it does curb the sweating somewhat and no irritation!

The expensive facial product just has the aluminum-whatever usually found in antiperspirants, plus a water gel. I started this after some internet research indicated that this was possible. I only do this when I am faced with heavy sweating, as when I am doing heavy housework, etc., however, just to be on the safe side.

Source: internet research