Apply Deodorant In Sweaty Areas

For all you women, I've tried this and it works! After you apply deodorant under your arms, also apply it under your breasts and between them if you sweat frequently. It's helped me tremendously.

By jeannie60 from Memphis, TN

It's amazing the things we do every day and never think to post! I've been doing this for years without ever thinking!

I apply it under and between my breasts, on my upper thighs (way high up (!)), and on the back of my neck on hot summer days. I've even put it across my forehead on hot days when I'm going to be doing yard work.

And if buy the spray on anti perspirant, you can use it on your feet to keep them from sweating so bad!

Hmm, now why didn't I post this? I don't deodorize my thighs or forehead, but I've been deodorizing under my breasts for some time now.

I'm not exactly a small-chested gal, and had noticed an unpleasant, yeasty smell under them, especially in hot weather. Now I don't worry so much.

Yes, applying antiperspirant under your arms, under your breasts & on your upper thighs helps (esp if you have heat rash). Buy my Doc told me if turn red use cornstarch powder as this can be a yeast problem.

I'm not sure what "Ace" is saying. As far as I know, cornstarch is a 'no no' for yeast infections.
And do you mean "antiperspirant" when you say deodorant? Are you applying it to keep drier or to prevent odor?