Discontinued Wallpaper and Border

I'm looking for the wallpaper and border pictured. It had been discontinued. I have it in my home and need to replace some. Can anyone help? I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks so much.

Brenda from New Hartford, NY

Did you contact each distributor not mfg and ask who they sold the last rolls to and when? Tell them if it is vinyl or paper?

For the border--Last idea is take a good digital picture and color print it on quality paper and paste it on the wall.

If you know of anyone who can us a w/p or fabric Product/Sales Manager let me know. Have a Happy Holiday

sales122008 @aol.com

What I have done is email many wallpaper stores with the pictures of everything I'm looking for and the ones who I have heard back from had nothing I was looking for. I found a place who said they can reproduce them but I'm not sure how accurate the reproductions are. That may be something I'll have to look into further. Anyone ever tried that before and had any success? Thanks for your help. Brenda in NY

Try googling "discontinued wallpaper" and take it from there. There are many sites that can match up discontinued wallpaper from style and pattern number.

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🎄
🍂