Recipes For Juicer Pulp

Other ways to use the pulp from juicing. I feel it is a sin ;) to just toss away the good leftovers from veggies and fruits so I am kinda making stuff up and if it's good, I send it in to share.

Here are my two recent additions (if they are duplicates of somebody else, forgive me).

Veggy Meatloaf Casserole

I mixed together hamburger, beaten eggs, crumbled crackers, seasonings and my pouch of parsley, celery, carrots, beets, cabbage and apple pulp. You can layer cooked meatloaf, green beans, topped with mashed potatoes.

Variations: Add cheese, peas, sour cream. Very yummy!

Fruity Coffee Cake

In a 9x12 inch casserole dish, I layered my pouch of papaya, mango, peach, and pineapple pulp then spread a simple coffee cake recipe batter over the top, sealing in the edges. I topped with the crumbly topping and nuts and baked. This tasted like a peach cobbler. Hope you enjoy.

I just wanted to share some ideas, not enter the contest.

By badkittyts from Phoenix, AZ

Editor's Note: Thanks, badkittyts for the great recipes. Let us know about any tasty new ideas you have. Here is another post about using the pulp leftover in your juicer.

Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Food and Recipes Recipes VegetablesSeptember 18, 2008
Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Paper Mache Butterfly
Making Paper Mache
Fresh squeezed orange juice.
Removing Seeds and Pulp From Orange Juice
🎄