Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Looking For Lemon Sponge With Soap

Has anybody seen these in their local stores? It's a soap sponge (yellow) in the shape of a lemon, one side is spongy the other is a scrubber and inside it has a soap bar. Typically it's used for washing dishes but it can be used for most anything. It's made by O-Cedar. I've checked their website and can't find it. If you see it in your local store please let me know. I think they took it off the market but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

peggyv

I checked the website for O-Cedar, and found something called a Solo -- soap and scrubber in one. The product number is 520. It says it is lemon scented and is a soap and scrubber in one. It lasts for approximately 2 or 3 weeks or 100 washes. Their online retailer page is temporarily disabled, but you can contact them to order products by calling 1-800-543-8105. It looks like a really neat product. I hope this information is helpful.

I checked the O-Cedar website, and discovered that they have a product called a "Solo," a scrubber and soap in one product. The product number is 520. They have an online retailer, but they have temporarily disabled that. You can order products directly, however, by calling 1-800-543-8105. It is not shaped like a lemon, but more like a triangle. It sounds a lot like what you described, and it looks like a very neat product. Incidentally, most stores have a policy whereby, if they don't have a product that a customer really wants, they will generally do whatever they can to get the product for you. Ask the store where you usually shop. Give them the product number. In the meantime, you can order by calling that number. I hope this information helps.

You could also go to their website:

http://www.ocedar.com/ocedar/

and click on their "contact us" link to be able to email them asking for locations in your city where they carry this particular product. When I cannot find a certain product, I always email the customer service of their web site, and 100% of the time I will always get an immediate reply if they still carry the product, and a list of stores with complete addresses and phone numbers in my area should the product still be made. I find that email is the only way to go, as they do go the extra mile to respond to your request, even if to tell you the product is not available anymore and/or what substitutions may be available.

Thanks everyone for all the great recommendations, I appreciate your help in seeking this product out. If I find it I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

peggyv

PLEASE let me know if you find this. I've been looking for it too.

kellyfuller@comcast.net

I called O'Cedar's 1-800-543-8105 phone number and was told that the lemon shaped sponge with the bar os soap inside was discontinued some time ago. I have ben trying to find it myself. Why do companies take their best products off the market anyway?

I've been searching for this for years! Has anybody found something similar? I'll settle for a cheap imitation at this point.

There are a limited number of these available on Ebay.