Liquid Paper Pen Stopped Working

New liquid paper comes in a pen form. I still have liquid inside but it is not working. I think the tip needs cleaning, maybe something has hardened in the tip. What can I do?

The liquid paper has probably hardened in the tip. Try standing it in a glass of hot water, tip down without the lid for awhile.

Please post a picture of the trouble and I'll try to help you.

I shake liquid paper pen quite a bit, and try using it in between each shake. This usually gets some out, enough to do what I want it to do. I prefer the new correction tape roller things. Bic makes one but I'm not too thrilled with theirs. The brand I like the best is called "Liquid Paper Dry Line Grip". You press down on the 'tape' and it comes out as much as you need. Smooth not in streaks like the liquid pens.

Home and Garden Repair OtherApril 24, 2008
markers in holder
Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
carrot pen in pen holder
Bunny Bottom Pen Holder
hand holding a carrot pen
Making a Duct Tape Carrot Pen