Uses for Liquid Paper

Category Painting
This guide contains uses for Liquid Paper. Liquid Paper is a correction fluid, used to cover up mistakes on paper. One good alternative use for it is to touch up white paint. Do you have any good uses for it that others may not have thought of?

I bought a used white formica bedroom set with chips. The moving man told me to use white Liquid Paper correction fluid to cover it up. This was for a matte finish. It worked great.

Many years later, my white refrigerator had a small chip. I fixed it the same way. No one can tell where the chip is.

If I had a glossy finish, I would then put a coat of clear nail polish on top.

When we washed off a white wicket shelf that is in the bathroom (wicker doesn't mind water every once in a while), some of the paint chipped off revealing another color underneath. To help keep the shelf nice, I used some white liquid paper we had around to paint the chipped places to match. Worked great and now the shelf looks fine again.

By pam munro from L.A., CA