Liquid Paper to Fix Chips in Paint

I bought a used white formica bedroom set with chips. The moving man told me to use white Liquid Paper correction fluid to cover it up. This was for a matte finish. It worked great.

Many years later, my white refrigerator had a small chip. I fixed it the same way. No one can tell where the chip is.

If I had a glossy finish, I would then put a coat of clear nail polish on top.

I use liquid paper in my artwork. Sometimes I need an extra highlight, like a little spot or two on the pupel in eyes. Or if I make an unhappy mistake. I can use it to cover a mistake. I just let the paint dry, cover with liquid paper, then when it is dry, paint over. Usually you can't even tell where the mistake was.

I use liquid paper (white out) In my art work. Sometimes I need just a little drop for eye reflections, or a bright highlight/Or to correct a mistake