Thinning Liquid Paper?

Over time liquid paper products can thicken and become difficult to use. This page offers some suggestions for thinning liquid paper.

How do we thin out liquid paper when it becomes too thick to apply?

By Levone C. from Denver, CO

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

White out thinner is acetone. So is nail polish remover. At a job yrs ago our lady boss refused to approve buying ofc sply store white out thinner. A bottle of nail polish remover is ridiculously cheaper and its the same stuff.

Best Answer

Ordinary rubbing alcohol will thin white out. You can also remove some marker ink with a dab of bleach but only when the ink is fresh and don't rub just dab with a q-tip.

Best Answer

The best and most effective way to thin out liquid paper is to put about 4 to 5 drops of hand sanitizer in it. Works like new, and dries smooth. Thanks, Tombo

Best Answer

Put in a few drops of nail polish remover.

What can I use to thin out liquid paper? I find it gets thick too quickly.

By Lyn B

Answers

Best Answer

Those correction tapes and the pens are okay but sometimes you get more than you need in the form of a blob. I use the fluid with a brush. They have some with a sponge applicator.

The brush works best for me. I just think it with vodka. Rubbing alcohol works too. I just never know where the rubbing alcohol is. Vodka, I can find. If you use water, you need distilled water so bacteria won't cause mold or mildew

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 7, 2019
😎
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thinning-Liquid-Paper-2.html