Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Although not as commonly used as in past years, liquid starch is still a laundry and craft product that you might wish to buy. This is a guide about "Where can I find liquid starch?".

Where can I find liquid starch? Zip code for my area is:76013.

By Mary from Arlington TX

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

I went to the Walmart website, typed your zip code into the store locater and found that the Walmart store below has Sta Flo Liquid Starch, 64 oz. size in stock. According to the site, this store isn't far from your home, but I assume that all or most Walmarts carry liquid starch.

Walmart Supercenter
8401 Anderson Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76120
(817) 276-9021

Best Answer

You can also make your own. Dissolve 1 T. of corn starch in a little cold water, then add to 2 cups of boiling water, stir until thickened. If it is too thick, just add some water. Keep refrigerated when not in use.

Best Answer

Grocery stores, in the detergent isles. Small or large stores, it is there.

All the starch info is for American addresses - does anyone in Calgary, Alberta Canada sell liquid starch?

Answers

Try this page on Amazon Canada. https://www.ama  efix=liquid+star

I do not believe you will find liquid starch for sale in Canada and most stores (including Amazon I believe) will not ship this item. Liquid starch products are made in the US and it does not appear anyone ships to Canada. Probably because it is a very low priority sale item.

Here is a link to a site that gives instructions on how to make your own - so maybe that is the way to go.

https://www.the  h-recipe-1387967

How about this idea? Make your own! I have a recipe for you that I found. If they won't ship to you why not just make your own?

http://pinkyhas  d-starch-recipe/

Where can I find Linit starch?

By J Robie from Barre, VT

Answers

Best Answer

I have found this product at Walmart in the laundry detergent aisle.

Where can I get liquid starch?

By Sadye

Answers

Best Answer

I found it in Walmart. It's called Sta-flo.

Where can I find this liquid starch I keep hearing about on here? I've been to several of my local craft shops (Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, and AC Moore), they did not have it, let alone know what I was talking about. Please let me know where I can get it. I found several neat ideas on here that require the starch.

Laura from Spring Lake

Answers:

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Look in your grocery store in the laundry aisle. I used it a lot when I was a preschool teacher many years ago! (03/27/2008)

By sechmin

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Liquid starch can be found in the laundry section of any grocery store. (03/28/2008)

By Gary

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Grocery store or Walmart with the laundry items. (03/28/2008)

By Kathy

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

The brand here is WV is Sta Flo liquid starch normally a light blue plastic container found with washing additives. Hope you locate it. (03/30/2008)

By Judith

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Thanks for all the responses. I found it at Walmart in with the spray starch. Now I can get on with my life, and figure out what project I am going to use. Thanks for all the help. I will post my finished project once I figure out what I'm going to do. Thanks again. (03/31/2008)

By Laura

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

I found it in Dollar Tree for $1. (09/28/2008)

By Kaylyn

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Smart & Final stores have the liquid starch you're looking for at a great price. Not unlikely for you to find it at a typical grocery store. Worked great for my super starched Halloween costume! (10/22/2008)

By ClarkM

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

You can make it yourself from the common dry cornstarch found in the baking sections:

Yes, you can starch clothing with regular corn starch. In a large bowl or pot, stir 1/2 cup of corn starch into 1 cup of cold water. Stir in boiling water (2 quarts for a heavy solution; 4 quarts for medium and 6 quarts for a light solution). Dip the clothing into the starch solution and let dry. To iron, sprinkle the garments lightly with warm water, roll up and place in a plastic bag until evenly moistened, then iron as usual. (02/22/2009)

By Science Teacher

Where can I purchase liquid starch in my area? Zip code 32976

By Christine from Sebastian, FL

Answers:

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

I would try a large supermarket or even Walmart. I bought a bottle in Walmart many years ago. If you cannot find it there, check with your local fabric stores, they might know. (07/21/2010)

By dvg

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

You can make it so cheaply. Just take 2 cup water and 1 Tablespoon corn starch. Bring to a boil, stirring all the while. Thin out as needed, with more water. I use this for paper mache, but it could be used in a spray bottle if thinned out enough after cooking. (07/22/2010)

By kemperjl

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

You can probably find it at any large grocery store. (07/22/2010)

By DeBushe

I live in 44026 zip code and cannot find Sta-Flo Liquid Starch. Any help?

Susan

Answers:

Shopping for Sta-Flo Starch

Call this number maybe they can help you (888) 281-6400 or (585) 273-8480-good luck. (01/30/2010)

By kffrmw88

Shopping for Sta-Flo Starch

And I went to dialcorp.com; it's listed and there's options to click for coupons, but didn't find a "contact us" tab. Give it a try! (02/04/2010)

By mom of towers

Shopping for Sta-Flo Starch

You could also try this; www.staflostarch.com at the bottom of the page there is a store locator link. (02/06/2010)

By PupperMom

Shopping for Sta-Flo Starch

If you're talking about the liquid starch in a bottle I found it in the detergent aisle at Walmart. (02/07/2010)

By candygirl424