Buying Liquid Starch in Alberta Canada

All the starch info is for American addresses - does anyone in Calgary, Alberta Canada sell liquid starch?

Try this page on Amazon Canada. www.amazon.ca/.../134-4608804-0149539?k=liquid+starch...

I do not believe you will find liquid starch for sale in Canada and most stores (including Amazon I believe) will not ship this item. Liquid starch products are made in the US and it does not appear anyone ships to Canada. Probably because it is a very low priority sale item.

Here is a link to a site that gives instructions on how to make your own - so maybe that is the way to go.

www.thebalance.com/spray-starch-recipe-1387967

How about this idea? Make your own! I have a recipe for you that I found. If they won't ship to you why not just make your own?

pinkyhasabrain.com/.../