Removing Temporary Tattoos

Scrubbing a temporary tattoo can take a long time if you scrub it with soap and water. A quick and easy way to remove one is to use rubbing alcohol applied with a cotton ball. Just wet the tattoo with alcohol and rub it with the cotton ball. After about three applications, the tattoo will be gone. It takes about 30 seconds to remove.

I've used a bit of oil (like olive oil). I apply a little, let it sit for a minute or two, and then rub off with a washcloth.

I had a few Halloween temporary tattoos on my front windows that didn't want to come off. I tried nail polish remover and it worked. The trick is letting it soak in for about 30 seconds.

Child dressed as a "biker" with a temporary tattoo
Removing Temporary Tattoos
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceSeptember 18, 2010
Inexpensive Couch
Inexpensive Furnishings for a Temporary Apartment
Temporary Tattoo
Making Temporary Tattoos
Temporary Dentures
Getting Temporary Dentures
A screen serving as a temporary door.
Installing a Temporary Door