Using Temporary Tattoos

This is a page about using temporary tattoos. If not being used on skin, plastic and glass can be decorated with temporary tattoos.

I have lots of kids tattoos ( the kind you put on with a wet cloth) that they leave lying around. They might only use a few and then want to throw the rest of the page out. Recently I had a project where I was blocking out a window that led to another room for privacy. I found that these tattoos will stick on a painted window really well. It turned out really cute.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

Those temporary tattoos go well on recycled plastic crafts. If you have any old tattoos, you can use them to decorate your plastic recycled projects.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

What can I put over a temporary tattoo that is on plastic to keep it on longer?

Answers

Best Answer

This is a great resource, there are ways to prep your skin prior to applying temporary tattoos to make them last longer.

www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Temporary-Tattoo-Last-Longer

My kids don't let me wash the area of their temporary tattoos and it lasts a long time! But after a few days it's time to scrub lol. :)

Crafts AdviceSeptember 29, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 11:59:27 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️