Using Resolve Multi-Fabric Cleaner for Grease

Can I use Resolve Multi-Fabric cleaner to remove grease stains from blue jeans?

Janet from CA

I use dishsoap and scrub with a stiff plastic grout brush (looks like a big toothbrush) on grease and oil stains. It works great!

Gojo, the handcleaner for mechanics, scrubbed in with a nail brush will usually disolve grease stains. Just double check when it comes out of the washer, cause if you dry it when it really needed another round of degreaser, it will set the stain.

Good Luck!

I use dish liquid for food and grease stains on any fabric. I understand Dawn is good on grease. Good luck.

The best thing that I have found for getting grease out of our clothes, and my husband used to be a mechanic so I had a lot of it to get out, is fels naptha soap. I wet the part that has the grease, wet the bar of soap, and then rub it on the stain. Then I would use my fingernails to rub the soap into the stain. The grease raises on top of the soap.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 5, 2009
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Woman Multi-Tasking at Home
Multi-Tasking at Home
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎄
🍂