Wagon Flower Garden

This is my portable flower garden. Because of my husband's job, we used to transfer in the summers and I wouldn't get the chance to "take" my garden with me. Or sometimes we moved to a house without much for landscaping. In order to at least have something with a little flower power, I decided to use my childhood wagon as a garden container, just in case we move again. This last summer, I planted impatiens in them and they did really well. I also like being able to move my portable flower bed to different areas of my garden.

By Denise from NB

This is so cute! I have also seen this idea done with a wheelbarrow. This is also a great way to get the garden up off the ground for those who can't kneel or have problems kneeling.

I love it! The wagon is so cute -- think I'll give it a try.

So pretty!! My Grandma used to grow these flowers in her flower beds in front of her house. Thanks for the memories!!

Flowers Planted in Bicycle Basket
Creative Garden Planters
Photos GardenJune 19, 2007
Wagon Wheel Doily
Making a Wagon Wheel Doily
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Garden
Planting a Flower Garden
A hanging bottle planter
Making a Plastic Soda Bottle Hanging Planter