- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 8 oz. packages of frozen vegetables, any kind
- 2 small cans of cream of soup, your choice: mushroom, chicken, celery.
- 2 cans of water, fill soup cans up to top.
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
In large deep skillet, add chicken breast, cook until no longer pink. Add soup, then water, and vegetables into skillet, and cook until hot. Add salt and pepper (optional).
Serve over rice or pasta, your choice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 16, 2017 at 1:49:36 AM on 10.0.0.237 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us