Making And Selling Air Freshener Sprays

Hello, I am new to this site and would like to ask a question. Does anyone know how to make a strong long lasting room spray that is legal to sell? My cousin has a friend that sells room sprays for $7.00 each and the scent mixes well and last for more than a day. I have tried a lot of remedies and they do not work. I am new at this and I would like to try this out.

Thank you for all of your help.

TFaaita from San Antonio, Tx

i been trying to find this myself i am a therpautic foster mom seeking this way to make money at home please let me know if you find the answer carol_keckler AT yahoo.com

Can you ask your cousin to ask their friend their "recipe"?

Maryeileen, thank you for yourr post , yes I did ask her and she is very tight lipped about it, she said that she would give me a discount to sell the bottles but that is about it. We live in 2 totally different cities and she does not want to share. Thank you again for your post

Ckeckler, As soon as I find out I sure will let you know. Thank you for your post.

Hi tfaaita! Did you do a search "make your own air fresheners" or "air freshener recipe"? Here is a site with some recipes: http://www.recipezaar.com/92820

TFaaita, I was afraid that was the case. If you live in two totally different cities it doesn't seem like you'd be that much competition for her. Too bad she isn't willing to give you an approximate recipe. Good luck!

Since I don't want to have to find a moment to remember to spray anything at all, and don't have extra money, the $1.00 Renuzit Air Freshener in After the Rain works for a week in one room for us.

I then take the dried residue and add it to my toilet bowl basket to get the last fragrance out of it.

Strong frangrances can set off allergies which then

lowers our resistance to illnesses because the immune system is placed on overload. God bless and help you to make the right decisions. : )

rather than room sprays, I have discovered reed diffusers, they make a room smell wonderful, they are not harmful aerosol sprays, they are economical, and last for months. My husband even notices how much better the house always smells. They have them here at Peir One, Kohls, walmart, etc. you should be able to find them where you are.

They are a good alternative to sprays. I also have used the plug ins sold at Bath and Body works.

tinah

Easy as Pie! - You only need Alcohol, Essential oils & distilled water

---> Make a Prototype:

Try this:

1) Fill a spray bottle about 1/4 way full with any kind of unscented alcohol, (rubbing, vodka, denatured or use 1/2 as much if you use everclear) 100 proof vodka or everclear work best, because they have the least scent.

2) Add several drops (or more) of your favorite essential oil. & Shake well, until oil is dissolved into alcohol.

3) Add distilled water to the top... & Shake well!

------------------------------------------------------

-- That's basically it! You could add a tiny bit of colorant, but that is risky in case it satins peoples upholstery, instead you should use different colored bottles.

-- Packaging is what sells, so make it pretty!

*** Don't forget to label your room-scents with ingredients, as many (like me) have allergies to certain fragrances & essential oils.

Cyinda,

Thank you for your post but I have a question, if I use vodka or everclear, I can still sell it. I thought that you could not do that. Please let me know.

Thank you,

TFaaita

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesJuly 11, 2007
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎉
🎄