Using a Glade Air Freshener as a Planter

Category Planters
This is a guide about repurposing a Glade air freshener as a planting container. Once the air freshener has dried out, don't throw away the container. The container can be taken apart and turned into a little planter.

I found I could take apart the Glade solid air freshener and use it as a plant container. It comes apart pretty easy. I put a piece of no slip drawer-liner in the bottom of the little cup. This keeps the soil from coming out of the bottom when watered.

I chose to use the rose-shaped top, which I painted yellow, because it looks like a yellow rose, which is a favorite of my mom's. I think it turned out really cute, and I plan to do more in the future ;)