Use Body Splash as Air Freshener

Category Tips
You can save money on aerosol air fresheners by using old body sprays to scent the air. This is a page about use body splash as air freshener.

After using the restroom, I had forgotten that I ran out of aerosol, scented air freshener. So I used what was nearby: cucumber watermelon body splash.

A couple of squirts above the toilet. It cleared the air, and it smelled really nice without hurting the environment.

Source: Again, using what was handy around me.

By MotherShip from Chino Valley, Arizona

Instead of buying air fresheners to spray in your bathroom or anywhere else in your house, I use my old body sprays, I have so many and if you get tired of using them on yourself its a good way to use it up! And your house smells good.

By Linda from Toledo, Ohio

Answers:

Use Body Sprays as Air Fresheners

I have been doing this for years now and it does save. I am a teacher and body sprays are easy to buy for the parents so we as teachers get our share. (09/11/2009)

By Teresa Tart

Use Body Sprays as Air Fresheners

I also use body sprays I've been given to spritz my carpet after I vacuum. Works like Febreze, only it was free! A longtime friend gives me the ones she doesn't like, so I've got plenty. They also end up as "backups" when we run out of air freshener in the bathroom between paychecks. I'd use them full-time, but hubby prefers the commercial bathroom sprays. :P (09/13/2009)

By Lelia Jo Cordell

Use Body Sprays as Air Fresheners

I always check out the "Discontinued" baskets in the HBA section at Wally, Target, drug and grocery stores for deeply discounted body sprays for this purpose. About a month ago, I got 2 purse-sized bottles for .50 each! Both are in the bathroom for air fresheners! I love the idea of using them on the carpet after vacuuming! Brilliant!

God Bless, Sheila in Springfield, IL (09/15/2009)

By Sheila Saey

Better Living Frugal Living TipsSeptember 22, 2016
🎃