Canning Refrigerator Pickles

I was wondering if you refrigerator pickles can be canned? If so, how do you do it and do you have a recipe? Any help would be great. Have a Blessed day.

Thanks,
Debi from New York

Answers

I am not sure just what you mean by refrigerator pickles. I make fresh cucumber and onion pickles to put in the fridge by mixing up 1 cup white vinegar to 2 cups water and add sugar to taste....start with 1/2 cup. These will keep in the refrigerator indefinitely. No need to can them. I had a gallon jar in my fridge all last winter. I made them from cucumbers from my garden in late summer. We used the last of them in March, and the last ones were as good as the first ones.

Harlean from Arkansas

Food and Recipes CanningAugust 17, 2006
Making Homemade Pickles
Making Homemade Pickles
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Pile of fresh cherries in front of a jar of cherry jam.
Canning Cherries
🎄