Making Lighted Wine Bottles

I went to a craft show and saw a wine bottle with lights, but the person cut the hole near the bottom of the wine bottle and inserted the lights so you don't see it from the top.

What shop or place can I call on this as I already tried several glass shops. I already tried to do it myself with a glass drill bit. Any suggestions?

By Mona from Torrance, CA

Go to:eastlakeproducts.com Good luck.

http://www.craf  px?projectid=122

I cut a cork in half from top to bottom and insert one half of it into the bottle neck after I have inserted the lights. This lets the bottle breath from the heat the lights put out as well as holding the wire of the lights in place.

Use lights with a white cord for light color bottles and a green cord for dark colored bottles, They show up less in the lighted bottle.

Crafts Glass ArtOctober 23, 2009
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2017 at 3:17:50 AM on 10.0.2.52 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.