Replacement Parts for H2O Steam Mop - Categories:

Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Replacement Parts for H2O Steam Mop

I have an H20 mop (regular not Ultra) and liked it the first two times I used it. After the second time, the little screw holding the handle and base together loosened and rolled away.

The catalog I got it from no longer offers it, so I called Thane (the mfg). They will ship me a package of replacement parts for $9.95. I only want to replace one screw!

Does anyone knows the type of screw it is so I can go to Home Depot. It's just the principle of the thing. Paying $9.95 seems unnecessary!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

By DesertMom from AZ

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I don't know how big your mop is, but you could probably take it to the hardware store. The sales people there should be able to help you find a replacement screw. Good luck!

KitKat100, thanks, that is probably what I'll have to do. I was hoping I could get away with just carrying a small screw, but that may be the only solution. :) Desert Mom.

Can anyone help me please? My wifes steam mop H20 x5 stopped putting out steam. ll it does is go hum, hum, hum... kind of pulsing like. The element gets hot but it doesn't put out steam. I think maybe the pump is bad.

My mop is the same no steam coming out of it why is this

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsNovember 7, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 10:03:58 AM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.