Replacement Parts for H2O Steam Mop

I have an H20 mop (regular not Ultra) and liked it the first two times I used it. After the second time, the little screw holding the handle and base together loosened and rolled away.

The catalog I got it from no longer offers it, so I called Thane (the mfg). They will ship me a package of replacement parts for $9.95. I only want to replace one screw!

Does anyone knows the type of screw it is so I can go to Home Depot. It's just the principle of the thing. Paying $9.95 seems unnecessary!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

By DesertMom from AZ

Best Answer

I don't know how big your mop is, but you could probably take it to the hardware store. The sales people there should be able to help you find a replacement screw. Good luck!

KitKat100, thanks, that is probably what I'll have to do. I was hoping I could get away with just carrying a small screw, but that may be the only solution. :) Desert Mom.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsNovember 7, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🎄
🍂