Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

My Dog Eats Socks and Bras

My chocolate lab is 7 months old now and he has eaten, well actually -- swallowed whole, every pair of socks that I or my kids have tried to hide from him (he still finds them), and also has eaten 3 of my bras! He eats EVERYTHING!

He has also consumed a whole box of crayons (he had colorful rainbow poop the next day!), mardi gras beads, paper clips, erasers, happy meal toys, etc. Believe me, we spend SO much time hiding things all over the house from him and he STILL finds it! I know that he eats all this stuff mainly WHOLE because, sometimes it will come out in one piece in his stool or he vomits it up...and if I don't catch and clean the vomit in time, he licks it all back up again!

I know this is gross, but this is an everyday thing for me and my family. He does eat his dogfood and gets regular checkups at the vet. He is healthy and happy... but why the heck does he do this?!

Does anyone out there have this problem too?

Jo

By

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: My Dog Eats Socks and Bras