Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Vintage Charm VC809B

I am looking for a discontinued border. The pattern is VC809B (Vintage Charm). It is a wide fruit border trimmed in burgundy at the top and bottom. I have looked in vain on every site I could find. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I actually only have to have a small piece to repair a place on my wall although I would buy more if available. Thanks.

Tara from Saluda, SC

If you only need a really small chunk, perhaps you can get it from a wallpaper book from the store that used to carry this. I had to do this once when I needed about 6 inches of a border to finish off a room.

This my be a little "far fetched" but could you remove an area of the border and color copy it on a color copier...IF you only need a small amount to repair the border, this might work?