Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Vintage Charm VC809B

I am looking for a discontinued border. The pattern is VC809B (Vintage Charm). It is a wide fruit border trimmed in burgundy at the top and bottom. I have looked in vain on every site I could find. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I actually only have to have a small piece to repair a place on my wall although I would buy more if available. Thanks.


Tara from Saluda, SC

May 21, 20080 found this helpful

If you only need a really small chunk, perhaps you can get it from a wallpaper book from the store that used to carry this. I had to do this once when I needed about 6 inches of a border to finish off a room.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
May 29, 20080 found this helpful

This my be a little "far fetched" but could you remove an area of the border and color copy it on a color copier...IF you only need a small amount to repair the border, this might work?

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

May 20, 2008
Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 5:10:56 PM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!