Make Panty Liner Work for Thong Underwear

I like to use panty liners every day but I wear more than one style of underwear. For the thong style, I just partially fold in the bottom edge of the liner. The liner stays in place all day and it's a lot cheaper than buying two types of panty liners.

By frametek from Conejo Valley, CA

Good idea :-) Here's another one:

Everyone's body size is different and I am pretty small so in my younger days when thongs first became popular and I was in top fitness and still felt sexy (LOL) I just cut them in half width wise and placed the extra half back in the wrapping (sanitation purposes) for the next use.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJuly 12, 2010
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear