Homemade Duster for Collections

I have so many collections that need to be dusted and I am constantly misplacing my cloth. I came up with the idea to remove the long strap from a cell phone holder (or you could use a purse strap).

I hooked each end of the strap to an alligator clip (you know the kind that you find in an office) and then hooked a damp cloth to one of them and a dry cloth to the other. I place the strap around my neck and I am ready to dust like crazy. In fact, it's such a good idea, I quit dusting so I could share it with you! Wonder if I can think of some other ways to get out of cleaning! HA!

Homemade Duster Ideas
Homemade Duster Ideas
Home and Garden Cleaning DustingDecember 19, 2006
Crocheted Broom Handle Duster
Making a Crocheted Broom Handle Duster
Ostrich feather duster against a blue sky.
Cleaning a Feather Duster
VHS Tape
Organizing VHS Tapes
🎉
🎄