Mark Shampoo to Avoid Mistakes

If you're like me, and need reading glasses, you may not be able to distinguish the shampoo and cream rinse in the shower due to their similar appearance. I take a thick permanent marker and put a big "S" and "C" on the corresponding bottles. It works a lot better than wearing your reading glasses in the shower.

By Kathleen from Chicago, IL

I have always had my shampoo on the left of the conditioner. That way I am not confused as to which one to grab first, the shampoo is always on the left! It's part of my anal ways, but it works like a charm!

To avoid confusion, I turn the shampoo up, and the conditioner down. Normally, the conditioner that I buy has red letters and that helps, too.

Visually Impaired Reader Using Magnifying Glass
Tips for the Visually Impaired
Organizing BathroomNovember 23, 2009
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Organizing Your Shower
Organizing Your Shower
Looking at a grocery receipt.
Dealing With Mistakes at the Cash Register
🎉
🎄